This summer All Blacks will be hosting Lions in their home since 2005 when they crushed them. The last match for Barbarians the All Blacks and Lions was full of competitive pressure. The Lions made all possible moves to secure defeat but their opponent resisted. Next match between this two team will be full of tactics great moves great tackle, as well as Lions, want to concede win from All Blacks. Let take a detailed preview of this match.
All Blacks and Lions last Five Matches:
Following the last match of each team, we can come up with good analysis and better preview. All Blacks last five matches they have snatched all points and is considered best for the moment.
- On 24th June 2017 a friendly match with Lions they went away with a defeat of 13-8. On same day competition for British and Irish Lions Tour 2017,They own 30-15 against Lions.
- On 16th June 2017 a friendly competition match against SAMOSA they took a big win of 78-0. On 26th Nov 2016 a friendly match they again conceded a win from France.
- On 19th November 2016 where their competitors were Ireland they won 9-21 on the other hand, British and Irish Lions, 2017 played draw of 31-31 against Hurricanes.
- 4. On 24th June 2017, they played friendly competition and lost 13-8 to New Zealand. On the same day, they lost 30-15 against New Zealand British and Irish Lions 2017 competition.
- On 20th June 2017 Lions played very well in British and Irish Tour 2017 and conceded a win of 6-34 against CFS. Lastly, on 27th June 2017 also won 10-32 against MAORI In the same competition as previous.
British and Irish Lions Winning Percentag:
Looking at statistical and mathematical analysis un terms of winning percentage for of these teams. All Blacks attack wide with a possession of 61% whereas Lions defend at 37%. Last matches they registered percentage of tackles won for each team to about 83% for All Blacks and 89% for Lions.
Hence the computed statistics shows that All Blacks has winning percentage of 60% and that of Lions 40% We can now look head to head statistics for All Blacks and Lions match. All these matches have been played for British and Irish Lions match. All these matches have been played for British and Irish Loons tours competition since 1993 to 2005. On 9th July 2005 as New Zealand faced Lions and defeated them 38-19 meaning New Zealand is the best team always.
The same case is repeated on 2nd July 2005, 25th June 2005 and on 2nd July 1993 until the first time in the history of Rugby they defeated New Zealand 7-20. From this statistic it clear by statistic Lions can’t defeat New Zealand in this Competition and they will be Struggling to play for draw the match will take place at Toll Stadium Whangarei on 1st July 2017 on 22:00 ( GMT ). This match is expected to be occupied by an audience in that stadium.
Lions vs All Blacks Rugby
Date: Saturday 08 July 2017
Venue: Eden Park Stadium
Coverage of the thus game will shown live on SkySport 1 ( Sky Chanel 409,Sky HD 409 VIRGIN 501 and BT TV 433). For the internet, a viewer can access Sky Sport App available to download on IOS. The SkySport is available to USA, UK, AUS, SOMA, England, and Wales.