England got stunned by Wales in their third round’s match after surrendering their first-half lead. This is the kind of a match that England can’t afford to lose as they are looking to stamp their presence in the tournament probably by winning this match. On the other hand, Scotland also lost their third round’s game after a thrashing at the hands of France. Twickenham will host the match on Saturday. Read details on England v Scotland Rugby 6 Nations 2019 game preview, H2H, kickoff time.
England v Scotland Rugby 6 Nations 2019 Preview, Odds
Both teams have lost their previous matches with Scotland losing to France and England surrendering the first-half lead to wales. Undoubtedly, it’s a tight match waiting for us but I can’t see Scotland getting past England team. In addition to that England are second in the table. They seems to have a deep thirst for the first place if Wales lose their match.
What Time is Scotland vs England Rugby Round Four Kickoff and Where to Watch?
Scottish Rugby heads to London looking for a six nations glory, as they attempt to beat England this time, after losing previous rounds of this championship. England’s home Twickenham will host the match on this Saturday. Get here the England v Scotland Rugby Six Nations 2019 Kickoff time, date, and live broadcasters.
- What: Scotland v England Rugby 6 Nations 2019
- When: Sat 16th March
- Where: Twickenham Stadium, London
- Kickoff: 17:00 GMT
- Referee: Paul Williams (New Zealand)
- Assistant Referees: Jérôme Garcès (France), Alexandre Ruiz (France)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Ben Skeen (New Zealand)
- TV: ITV, NBC Sports, DMAX
Both Sides Player Replacements
- England Rugby: England has made five changes Henry Slade, Maro Itoje, Ben
Te’o, Joe Cokanasiga, and Manu Tuilagi coming in. Manu Tuilagi and Ben Te’owill be playing alongside each other in the midfield for the first time. Joe Launchbury comes in to replace Courtney Lawes who is injured. Ben Moon has been dropped out to bench with Ellis Genge coming in for his place.
- Scottish Rugby: Scotland has made four changes from the previous match as their coach Gregor Townsend look to improve things. Finn Russell returns after head injury while Wing Darcy Graham is handed the first start. Berghan has been dropped to the bench, Laidlaw also among these replacements and Stuart McInally captains the team.
Scotland v England Rugby H2H
The two teams have contested a total of 136 matches against each other. England wins 75 times with 1636 points, Scotland winning 43 times with 1187 points and 18 matches tied. Eddie Jones side has an upper hand over Scotland clearly with a larger winning margin.
England vs Scotland Rugby Key Players to Watch
We have thirst for knowing the England v Scotland Rugby 6 Nations 2019 key players. Both sides have a pack of the energetic squad but among them specifically, some players who can bring the game on their side. From the England side Billy Vunipola, Owen Farrell and Joe Cokanasiga. And Scotlands key players are Blair Kinghorn and Stuart Hogg.
Though England miss out the third round game against Wales, they magnificently bounce back in the next round and destroyed the Italians. The Scottish, on the other hand, humiliated by Wales at Murrayfield last night. So, let’s see who will take the game at their home in the final game of this season of
Read More Related Articles
- six-nations-guide.co.uk: England v Scotland
- bbc.com: England v Scotland: Eddie Jones focused on avenging 2018 Six Nations defeat
- scotsman.com: Eddie Jones: England is the one game Scotland get themselves up for