The Wallabies will give the English XVs their final autumn test game on the November 24th as both sides look to put their houses in order ahead of the Rugby World Cup later next year. The Red and White will be looking for a more convincing scoreline after being narrow winners on their opening weekend of the 2018 Autumn Tests. On the other hand, the Wallabies Rugby will be looking to finish their November tests on a high after starting off on a low by suffering a loss to the Kiwis. Let’s go through the England v Australia Rugby Nov 2018 Game Preview and Score Predictions, Schedule, Key Players.
Wallabies at England Rugby Schedule, Kickoff Time, What channel is the Game Streaming on Live
Eddie Jones is contented with his English squad coming into this game. He won’t be complaining a lot about injuries to his side. Cheika, on the other hand, will be wanting to see his Aussies side play more convincingly and not just grind out results. Let’s see the schedule of the mostly expected clash between this two sides.
- What: England v Australia Rugby Nov 2018 Game
- When: Saturday, 24th of November
- Where: Twickenham Stadium, London, England
- Kickoff: 15:00 GMT
- Referee: Jaco Peyper (South Africa)
- Assistant Referees: Glen Jackson (New Zealand), Alexandre Ruiz (France)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Marius Jonker (South Africa)
- What Channel is the game on: Sky Sports
How England manage the opponent in the last game (12-11)?
The England Rugby never registered a try but they were able to beat the Boks by 12 points to 11 in their previous game (see score prediction). Owen Farrell tucked away three penalties while Elliot Daly added another for the English XVs and those were the only alterations to the scoreline. South Africa Rugby, on the other hand, scored a try via Sibusiso Nkosi while Pollard put two penalties over but they were not enough as the Boks lost by a single point to the Britons.
English Sides Player Replacements
One player missing from the English Rugby team sheet is Danny Cipriani for England v Australia Rugby Nov 2018 Game. The player who was very influential in the June tests was overlooked by Eddie Jones. H. Slade and Lowiski have been selected as replacements for that position. With Vunipola and Simmonds out of the autumn tests, B. Morgan was recalled into the squad to cover the no. 8 slots. M. Tuilagi will probably feature after shrugging off a minor knock that he picked on the opening game on 3rd of Nov. Other notable absentees are D. Cole and J. Haskell. However, C. Ashton is available for selection and he could get a go against the Wallabies.
Both Sides Key Rookies
Below veterans can be considered as the key players to watch for the England v Australia Rugby Nov 2018 Game.
- Australia: Having been on the sidelines for a long time, S. Kerevi and J. Dempsey will make their way into the squad and they will be looking to impress and lock down their starting positions in the lineup. The duo featured as subs against the Kiwis and started in the game against Wales. They will be key players to watch in this game.
- England: Owen Farrell has been in good form lately and that earned him a co-captaincy for the three lions. He will be key for England at the center of the park alongside Te’o in this game. Morgan will also be looking to impress in the absence of the Vunipola brothers.
AUS Rugby Previous Clash v All Blacks (20-37)
Australia was overpowered and outgunned by the Kiwis in the Bledisloe Cup. While they conceded a total of five tries the Wallabies Rugby could only manage to breach the All Blacks defense twice. Loane, Smith, Read, and Liam Squire scored for the Kiwis with B. Barrett adding a try, three conversions and two penalties to completely dismantle the Wallabies. On the hand, Australia scored tries via Folau and Naivalu which were both duly converted by Foley. Beale put a penalty over while Foley added another but they came up short as they lost 37-20 at the final whistle.
Aussies Player Replacements
Jed Holloway and B. Paenga-Amosa won’t get a chance to feature in this game as they flew back home while Rob Valetini and Naisaraini have been drafted into the squad. However, Naisarani won’t be able to feature as he isn’t eligible yet. Meanwhile, Tatafu Poluta-Nau has earned a call-up to the squad and may feature against the Red and Whites.
England v Australia Rugby Nov 2018 Game Score Predictions
These two sides have played each other a combined 49 test matches with England winning 23 times. The Wallabies have won 25 times with only one match ending in a draw. The most recent meeting saw England beat the Wallabies by 30 points to 6. These two sides have not been convincing in 2018 but this match has always been full of fireworks.
Prediction: England 32-28 Australia.
Read Related News
- telegraph.co.uk: England vs Australia, autumn internationals 2018
- rugby.com.au: November Tests 2018: Everything you need to know; squads, times, fixtures
- englandrugby.com: Farrell urges England to find ‘clinical’ edge
- rugbystream.net: England will relish a chance to play vs New Zealand Rugby in Autumn Test