France National Rugby Union Team will be kicking off the year 2019 with their first tournament at the Six Nations Championship which will be held in the months of February and March. And their second tournament will be at the World Cup in September and October. Prior to participating in the world cup, the Les Bleus will take Scotland and Italy in August in the summer international test match. And here we come up with France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide of all those matches of them.
France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide, Kickoff Times, Dates, Where To Watch
Will the French be able to make their way to the top this year or will we be saying au revoir to them once again? Star to read for the France rugby six nations fixtures 2019.
France Rugby Six Nations Fixtures 2019, TV Schedule Guide
Starting with the Six Nations Rugby Fixtures 2019, France will be facing off against five nations namely England, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales.
France v Wales 6 Nations 2019: Round One
Their first opponent will be Wales in the home game. Last year, they came very close but was outpaced by their Welsh counterparts. So far, France has won 40 games against Wales but lost 46 games, so will they be able to keep up and bag a win against them this year? Let’s check out France Rugby Six Nations Fixtures 2019 vs Wales.
- Wales vs France Rugby 6 Nations
- When: Friday, 01st of February
- Where: Stade de France, Paris
- Kickoff: 20:00 GMT
- Referees: Wayne Barnes (England)
- Assistant Referees: Carley (England), Brendon Pickerill (New Zealand)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Rowan Kitt (England)
England vs France Rugby Six Nations: Round Two
Despite their loss against Wales, they were able to score big victories against England and Italy. In Round 2, they will be pitted against England and this time, they will be flying to London. There have been concerns that England’s Sam Underhill’s injury might affect their play at Six Nations, but one can never know. Hopefully, France will be able to repeat their performance against England. See below the France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide against England Rugby Team.
- England vs France 6 Nations
- Kickoff: 15:00 GMT
- Date: Sunday, Feb 10, 2019
- Venue: Twickenham Stadium, England
- Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales)
- Assistant Referees: Andrew Brace (Ireland), Brendon Pickerill (New Zealand)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Glenn Newman (New Zealand)
Scotland vs France 6 Nations 2019: Round Three
For their third game, France will have to endure one of their tougher opponents, Scotland. Last year, in France vs Scotland Six Nations Rugby 2018, France struggled against the Scottish Rugby ending with a six-point loss. This year, the French would have the support of their home crowd to cheer them on as they push onward. Here the France rugby six nations fixtures 2019 v the Scottish.
- Scotland France Six Nations 2019
- When: Saturday, 23rd February 2019
- Where: Stade de France in Paris
- Kickoff: 14:15 GMT
- Referee: Nic Berry (Australia)
- Assistant Referees: Nigel Owens (Wales), Andrew Brace (Ireland)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Rowan Kitt (England)
France vs Ireland Rugby Six Nations Kick off: Round Four
If that weren’t enough, their next obstacle would be against the reigning champions, Ireland. They had a close fight with them last year, finishing with 13-15 but, as much of a nail biter as it was, France lost and Ireland went on to win the championship. So, mark your calendars French rugby fans. You will witness the game that might propel France to finally winning this year if they are able to overcome the strength of the Irish. Find below France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide v Ireland.
- FF Rugby v Ireland Six Nations
- Time: 15:00 GMT
- Date: Sunday, 10th March 2019
- Venue: Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland
- Referee: Ben O’Keeffe (New Zeland)
- Assistant Referees: Angus Gardner (Australia), Karl Dickson (England)
- Television Match Official(TMO): Ben Skeen (New Zealand)
Six Nations Rugby France v Italy: Round Five
In the 6 Nations Rugby Championship 2018, French had a comfortable lead against Italy (See Prediction). Will the same be true this year as well? Find out by going to the game which will be held in the France rugby six nations fixtures 2019 in the fifth round.
- Italy and France Six Nations Rome 2019
- When: Saturday, 16th March
- Kickoff: 12:30 GMT
- Where: Stadio Olimpico, Italy
- Referee: Matthew Carley (England)
- Assistant Referees: Nigel Owens (Wales) & Andrew Brace (Ireland)
- Television Match Official (TMO): Graham Hughes (England)
France Rugby Six Nations 2019 TV Coverage
You can watch Les Bleus France’s every game of this tournament Live online streaming HD on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android devices. Moreover, in France, Fr2 will live telecast the game and ITV Sport, Virgin Media, DMAX, NBC Sports, S4C also show the game worldwide.
France Rugby Summer Internationals Fixtures 2019
In between world cup and 6 nations championship, they will take Scotland and Italy Rugby in the rugby world cup warm-up fixtures. Let’s see at a glance France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide of those matches.
- Scotland tour France Rugby; Saturday, August 17, 2019; Venue: TBC; Kickoff: TBC
- France tour Scottish Rugby; Saturday, 24th August 2019; Venue: BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh; Kickoff: TBC
- Italy Azzurri Rugby tour France; Friday, 30 August 2019; Venue: TBC; Kickoff: TBC
France Rugby World Cup 2019 Dates, TV Schedule
In the Rugby World Cup 2019, 20 teams will be competing in four different pools to see who advances to the next round. This year, France will be in Pool C in the Rugby World Cup Fixtures 2019 where they will go head-to-head against Argentina, England, Tonga, and the USA. Only two of these teams will move forward to the quarterfinals. So here are the France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide of all world cup games.
- France v Los Pumas Argentina Rugby; Saturday, September 21; Kickoff: 7:15 am GMT; Venue: Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo Metropolitan, Japan
- USA Men’s Egles vs France Rugby; Wednesday, 2nd October; Kickoff: 7:45 am GMT; Venue: Fukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium, Japan
- France v Tonga Rugby; Sunday, 6th October; Kickoff: 7:45 am GMT; Venue: Kumamoto Stadium
- France Rugby vs England Red and Whites; Saturday, 12th October; Kickoff: 8:15 am GMT; Venue: International Stadium, Yokohama
What TV Channel is the France Rugby World Cup Game On?
It’s easy to watch France Rugby World Cup games Online live streaming HD on your pocket devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android. Alongside, a couple of tv channels like ITV, Sky Sports, TVNZ, SuperSport, NBC Sports, Eir Sport, RTE Sport, TF1.
France Rugby Fixtures 2019 TV Guide Wrap Up
Quarter Finals will take place from 19-20 October. The week after that, on 26-27 October, we will see the Semi-Finals, while the Bronze Final will be on 1 November, and the Final on 2 November. Hope we will see the French troops in the final. So, keep updated by staying with us.
Read Related News
- rugbystream.net: France Rugby Fixtures 2018 TV Schedule | Kickoff, Date, Live TV Guide
- sixnationsrugby.com: FRANCE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE WITH GUINNESS SIX NATIONS TRAINING SQUAD
- rugby.com.au: 2019 Six Nations: Everything you need to know
- telegraph.co.uk: France Rugby World Cup 2019 fixtures, dates and kick-off times