The French side last won a competitive match in March 2018 against England and they’ll play a side that came last in the Rugby Championship tournament. France and Argentina Rugby both will be looking to solidify their preparations for the Rugby WC later next year through playing this game where fans will see some extraordinary showdown of both sides rookies. After 2016, the Les Bleus and Los Pumas again meet for a test in French turf. And here we will discuss France v Argentina Rugby 2018 Autumn Internationals Week 3 Game Predictions.
Argentina at France Rugby Schedule, Kickoff Time and Where to Live Stream Online
Argentina and France both will meet for the 51st time in this coming Saturday. The game will be live telecasted on a couple of tv channels, as well as, live streaming online. Let’s check out the schedule at a glance.
- What: France v Argentina Rugby 2018
- When: Saturday, 17th of November
- Where: Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille, France
- Kickoff: 20:05
- Referee: Glen Jackson (New Zealand)
- Assistant Referees: Matthew Carley (England), Ian Davies (Wales)
- Television Match Official (TMO): David Grashoff (England)
- Where to Watch: Supersport HD
France Rugby Previous Match (49-14)
In their last game before the November tests, the French side fell 49-14 to a magnificent New Zealand All Blacks side. The Les Bleus scored tries via Fofana and Serin which were duly converted by Belleau. The Kiwis were runaway victors on the other hand by tries from B. Smith, M. Todd, and the Brilliant Loane who scored three tries.
Both Sides Key Players to Watch
Fans have a massive curiosity to know who will be the key players for the France v Argentina Rugby 2018 Autumn Internationals Week 3 Game. Here’s we are trying to find it out.
- France: Bamba Demba will be hoping to leave a big impression when he makes his debut in this year’s autumn internationals. He made a big impression in the u-20 competition which made him earn a nomination for the player of the tournament award. Picamoles and Lopez will also be looking to cement a position in the squad after making a return to the French lineup.
La composition du groupe France 👇🏻 pic.twitter.com/VGHN965ecH
— FF Rugby (@FFRugby) October 28, 2018
- Argentina: Sanchez and Boffelli were very impressive in the rugby championship even though their performances couldn’t really inspire their national side. The two players were the pillars in their two wins against the Boks and the Wallabies and they will be looking to guide their side in getting a good result against the French.
Los Pumas Last Game (34-45)
Argentina Rugby closed the Rugby Championship with a high scoring affair against Australia Wallabies Rugby. They lost 34-45 against the Wallabies at home. They scored tries via Matera, Boffelli, Orlando, and Gonzalo Iglesias. All the tries were converted by Sanchez (3) and Iglesias while the latter scored two penalties for the Argies. The Wallabies meanwhile scored tries via Hooper, Rodda, Folau, Pocock, and two from Haylett-Petty. Likewise, Foley converted all the tries and added another penalty score to ensure victory for the visiting Aussies.
France v Argentina Rugby 2018
Autumn Internationals Game Score Predictions
France Rugby last won against England in March and they have lost once against Wales and three times against New Zealand in the past four. On the other hand, Argentina has managed only two wins in their previous six games. The two teams have faced each other for a combined 50 times. France has won 35 and drawn one while the Argies have won only 14 games.
Pick: France to WIN by 8 points and the score will be France 41-33 Argentina.
Read More News
- rugby365.com: ANOTHER FRENCH STAR OUT ON YEAR-END TESTS
- sixnationsrugby.com: PARRA OUT BUT DUPONT RETURNS IN STYLE
- americasrugbynews.com: Pumas name extended squad for November tests
- rugbystream.net: All Blacks vs Argentina Rugby Championship Game Preview